[Haskell-cafe] text-icu on Windows

Ryan Yates fryguybob at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 01:58:21 CEST 2013

Also note that running in the console produces no error message, but
running by double-clicking from explorer does produce an error message that
specifies one of the missing dlls:

    icu.exe - System Error
    The program can't start because icuin51.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
    OK

Ryan Yates