[Haskell-cafe] text-icu on Windows

Ryan Yates fryguybob at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 01:53:40 CEST 2013

Hi John,

I just tried this out and if I copied all of the .dll files from the icu4c
bin folder into the same folder as the test icu.exe it works as expected.
 You can see what dlls are missing with the dependency walker program
http://www.dependencywalker.com/.  Perhaps with a mingw based build of
icu4c (the one I used said it was built with Visual Studio 10) you could
avoid this.

Ryan Yates