[Haskell-cafe] Looking for portable Haskell or Haskell like language

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Sat Apr 27 18:20:24 CEST 2013

Have you considered installing on older version of GHC? Such as GHC
6.10.4 or GHC 6.8.3?

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_6_10_4
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_683

They won't have all the latest extensions.. but they still have more
features than any other alternative.

Also, once you have a version installed, you can, with enough
patience, upgrade to the latest version if you really need some
feature.

- jeremy