[Haskell-cafe] Haskell / Functional Programmers Group in Madrid (Spain)?

Hector Guilarte hectorg87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 16:04:43 CEST 2013

Hello Alejandro,

I was just searching the list to see if there are any Haskellers in
Barcelona. I've been living in Spain for almost a year and a half and
haven't been able to find at least one person who knows about Haskell nor
functional programming.

I'd like to extend Alejandro's query to Barcelona city as well. Are there
any Haskell/Functional Programmers in Barcelona?

Just as Daniel said, if I end up in Madrid for any reason I'll sure contact
you and support this as well.

Kind regards,

Héctor Guilarte