[Haskell-cafe] Haskell / Functional Programmers Group in Madrid (Spain)?

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:46:07 CEST 2013

Hi Alejandro!

It would be great if Spain would have a Haskell Group in the capital city.
I am from Spain and I always begged for something like this. Unfortunately,
I find myself in the United States and unable to help. But if, for any
circumstances, I end up in Madrid, I'll be there to support this.

Saludos de un malagueño,
Daniel Díaz.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:50 AM, Alejandro Serrano Mena
<trupill at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any Haskell or functional programmers user group in the region of
> Madrid?
>
> If not, I think it could be a great idea to get to know each other, and
> share experiences. Furthermore, we could try to organize some meetings with
> presentations, hackatons and so on (my personal ambition is to be able to
> organize another "ekmett Workshop" as the Japanese one -
> http://comonad.com/reader/2013/japanese-workshop-1/). I know there is
> some locations along Madrid dedicated to open source promotion, like
> http://madridonrails.com/, and which we could use for these meetings.
>
> I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!
>
> PS: Maybe a bare "Haskell" group is not big enough (at least according to
> Haskellers.com), but a "functional programmers" one may well be.

E-mail sent by Daniel Díaz Casanueva

let f x = x in x