[Haskell-cafe] GSoC Project Proposal: Markdown support for Haddock

Petr Pudlák petr.mvd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:12:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

I also support the idea of having Markdown for Haddock. Using some well
established markup language would make Haddock much easier to adopt and use.

While I like the idea of allowing any markup language (let's say supported
by Pandoc) and freedom it gives to developers, it also has also drawbacks:
It makes contributing more difficult, if a project uses some wierd,
non-standard markup language.

Concerning math expressions, what about using Markdown with MathJAX, like
math.stackexchange.com does?

  Best regards,
  Petr Pudlak