[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANN: adobe-swatch-exchange-0.1.0.0

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Apr 4 21:36:18 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Brent Yorgey <byorgey at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
> (Redirecting follow-up to haskell-cafe)
>
> Very cool!  I have been hoping someone will find a way to integrate
> kuler.adobe.com with diagrams, and this will help a lot. =)
>
>   https://github.com/diagrams/diagrams-lib/issues/77

Nice! One thing I would love to see added is a way to directly fetch
the .ase files from kuler. Unfortunately, I think you have to be
logged in in order to get the download option. But, we should be able
to do that using one of the HTTP client libraries -- it will just
require a bit of extra code to do the authentication steps.

 - jeremy