[Haskell-cafe] Threadscope 0.2.2 goes in segmentation fault on Mac Os X 10.8.3

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:07:03 CEST 2013

Hi Edsko, thanks for the reply.
The only things that might affect the outcome are:

a) Ghc version: I'm running ghc 7.6.2 instead of 7.6.1
b) Don't know if you are using cabal-dev as sandboxing (like any good
Haskell programmer I'm too lazy to open your blog post :D ), whilst I'm
using hsenv
c) I've brewed GTK instead of manually installing it, but gtk-demo runs
just fine
d) Are you using XQuartz? If yes, which version?

Thanks again!
A.