[Haskell-cafe] install cuda

Geoffrey Mainland mainland at apeiron.net
Mon Apr 1 12:25:35 CEST 2013

That is not a very elucidating crash message, so I don't see how to
proceed. After ghci print "Loading package cuda-0.5.0.0 ... linking
... done." it just exits? No error dialog, nothing? Did you try building
any of the examples in the cuda package that don't require ghci?

Is your graphics card incompatible with CUDA 5.0, or do you just not
want to update your driver?

Geoff

On 04/01/2013 10:33 AM, Peter Caspers wrote:
> yes, the installation seems to work fine now. However, doing the following test in ghci
>
> Prelude> :m +Foreign.CUDA
> Prelude Foreign.CUDA> props 0
>
> results in a crash. The CUDA version I am using is 4.1.28. You think
there is something I could try to analyze this further ?

https://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html#autoconf-Invocation