[Haskell-cafe] install cuda

Peter Caspers pcaspers1973 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 11:33:20 CEST 2013

yes, the installation seems to work fine now. However, doing the
following test in ghci

Prelude> :m +Foreign.CUDA
Prelude Foreign.CUDA> props 0

results in a crash. The CUDA version I am using is 4.1.28. You think
there is something I could try to analyze this further ?

Thanks a lot for your help
Peter