[Haskell-cafe] 64-bit vs 32-bit haskell platform on Mac: misleading notice on Platform website?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 23:03:00 CEST 2012

really? does the 64 bit code work correctly when compiled?
if the compiled version works correctly, could you post a repo of some
example codlets that *should work* on ghc 7.6 so i can sort out if its
fixable.   There were some similar problems with gtk / cairo for a while on
OS X, and i was able to sort out reproducible instructions for getting
things to work in that case.