[Haskell-cafe] Teaching Haskell @ MOOCs like Coursera or Udacity

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:37:41 CEST 2012

I'm taking it primarily because it is taught by the guy who made the
language.  I mean how cool is that?  He is very smart and certainly blows
any other lecturer I've ever had out of the water.  If SPJ were doing a
haskell course I'd sign up for that too in a heart beat.

There's also a slim possibility that coursera will become something
industry people can look at to find people with skills they need.  A nice
perk if it works out, for something I'm doing for fun anyways.