[Haskell-cafe] ANN: cabal-install-1.16.0 (and Cabal-1.16.0.1)

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:05:18 CEST 2012

The very day before this announcement, I was porting my buildwrapper
library to GHC 7.6.1, and then noticed that I couldn't get a version
of cabal-install built with the Cabal library shipped with GHC. I
thought "I'm not going to bother anybody, I'll just wait", and the
next day, hop, there it is! Thanks guys, much appreciated!
Installed on a Windows XP with GHC 7.6.1 with no issue. Even network
installed first time with a properly configured MSYS shell.
After porting buildwrapper, 100% of the test cases pass, I'm happy.

Thanks to all for this release!

JP

JP Moresmau
http://jpmoresmau.blogspot.com/