[Haskell-cafe] ANN: cabal-install-1.16.0 (and Cabal-1.16.0.1)

Patrick Hurst phurst at amateurtopologist.com
Fri Oct 5 08:34:41 CEST 2012

Speaking of which, I haven't been tracking this lately. Does it support having multiple environments using a shared sandbox? For example, if I'm writing multiple parser-based things, can I have a 'parsec' sandbox that lives in someplace like ~/.cabalenv/parsec and have both project1 and project2 use it?