[Haskell-cafe] Simple GUI Form

Rune Harder Bak rune at bak.dk
Fri Nov 30 21:31:09 CET 2012

> Of course.  There is no reason to think that FRP is limited to real-time
> applications with complicated interactions.
(...)
> there is a somewhat comprehensive tutorial [1] as well
> as lots of examples [2] linked from the wiki.

Thank you for the links. I read it and looked at the examples.
It seems you still need to build up the wx gui the same way
as using wx directly and be sure it is in sync with the datatype.
You just handle the logic with reactive-banana.
As there really is almost no logic involved it gives too much overhead,
needing to convert all the widgets to behaviors etc.

I got the form working in wx, so I'll stick with that for now!
Thanks!