[Haskell-cafe] Simple GUI Form

Rune Harder Bak rune at bak.dk
Thu Nov 29 15:54:36 CET 2012

I'm very interested in FRP,  but all the examples I could see was
forms with "live" feedback
gui like a real-time calculator.
This is a one-time form where the user fills everything in, clicks on a button,
where after the computations might take a long time, perhaps display
some console-info.
But maybe this is a good use-case for reactive-banana as well?
Do you have any good examples in this regard?