[Haskell-cafe] AST Rewriting

Alexander Solla alex.solla at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 04:20:33 CET 2012

Have you read "Data types a la carte"?  The 'syntactic' package implements
the ideas, but it was a little dense for my purposes when I looked (I just
wanted data types, a la carte; it focuses on manipulating ASTs defined a la
carte).  It might be what you need, or you can roll your own based on the
paper.