[Haskell-cafe] Windows Build Boxes (was Cabal failures...)

Gershom Bazerman gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:55:21 CET 2012

If some person or group of people is willing to administer and maintain
windows build/testing boxes for the good of the Haskell community
(perhaps even just for core infrastructure and an extended set of
"blessed" libraries), I would be willing to contribute a decent sum to
the procurement of these machines. I'm sure I am far from alone in this.
It would be a very good use of our community resources to co-ordinate
such efforts.

Cheers,
Gershom