[Haskell-cafe] How to avoid T3 fonts in pdf generated with lhs2TeX?

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Thu Nov 1 22:43:13 CET 2012

Hello,

maybe someone has experience in publishing papers that use lhs2TeX and
unicode characters with ACM, and has been in my situation before...

Sheridan, who publishes for ACM, does not like T3 fonts. However,
lhs2tex --agda does make use of T3 fonts via:

   \RequirePackage[utf8x]{inputenc}

If I remove this, my unicode characters are garbled in the
lhs2tex-generated code. Does anoyone know a smart workaround besides
replacing all the unicode characters manually by some math symbols in
the .tex file?

Cheers,
Andreas

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/