[Haskell-cafe] Using HaXml

Yves Parès yves.pares at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:14:15 CEST 2012

Thanks!
Apparently some also have problems to find tutorials/help with HaXml [1].

> I'm curious to hear how HaXml compares to HXT / HXML / TagSoup.
I'm curious too. I've read that HXML is old and not longer maintained.
I believe besides the rewriting of the API to use arrows, HaXml adds
checking capabilities like use of RelaxNG.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6082350/how-to-access-some-xml-data-with-haskell-using-haxml