[Haskell-cafe] Using HaXml

aditya bhargava bluemangroupie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:06:26 CEST 2012

I don't know much about HaXml, but HXT is based on it and comes with a
tutorial:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/HXT

I also show some basic functionality of HXT in this blog post:

http://adit.io/posts/2012-03-10-building_a_concurrent_web_scraper_with_haskell.html

I'm curious to hear how HaXml compares to HXT / HXML / TagSoup.

Adit

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 1:34 AM, Yves Parès <yves.pares at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello café,
>
> Provided what I read, HaXml seems to be the recommended library for
> parsing XML files (I'm trying to browse and alter spreadsheets (ODS) and
> possibly release a package when I'm done), is there somewhere tutorials on
> how to use it?
> I used 'xml' package by the past, but HaXml is more substantial.
>
> Thanks.

adit.io