[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell Platform Versions Comparison Chart

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Mar 19 09:25:43 CET 2012

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 18.03.2012, 10:08 +0100 schrieb Simon Hengel:
> I compiled a chart that gives a side-by-side comparison of package
> versions in various Haskell Platform releases.
>
>     http://sol.github.com/haskell-platform-versions-comparison-chart/
>
> This includes both, packages that come with ghc and platform packages.
> Source is on GitHub[1].

nice, and much prettier version than
http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/platform.html

Do you see a way that you could incorporate distribution information?
You could maybe parse and (optionally) present the information that
Hackage reads, e.g. http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/cabalDebianMap.txt
for Debian?

Greetings,
Joachim