[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell Platform Versions Comparison Chart

Simon Hengel sol at typeful.net
Mon Mar 19 08:45:32 CET 2012

> >This includes both, packages that come with ghc and platform packages.
> >Source is on GitHub[1].
>
> Nice. Any chance you could get the packages sorted alphabetically so
> that it's easier to look things up directly?

Sure, now they are sorted alphabetically (case-insensitive).

Before it was more like two alphabetically sorted lists
(case-sensitive), GHC boot libs first, and platform libs second
(determined by the latest release, exactly what `ghc-pkg list` gives
you).

Ideally boot libs and platform libs would go into two separate tables,
but packages may move between those (e.g. syb did).

Cheers,
Simon

PS: If directly means manually, than I'd strongly advise against doing
    that ;)