[Haskell-cafe] Open-source projects for beginning Haskell students?

serialhex serialhex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:51:58 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Heinrich Apfelmus
<apfelmus at quantentunnel.de> wrote:
> The task is to implement a small audio synthesizer in Haskell.

seriously?!?!  i'm not in his class, but i'm game!  i learn better
when i'm working on something interesting, and i want to make my
(currently pretty pathetic) haskell better and i *LOOOVVVVEEEEE*
audio!  a haskell-based synth (or series of synths) would be really
spiffy!  what do i have to know / learn / do?

justin

--
*  The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down
to their level and beat you with experience."