[Haskell-cafe] network-conduit proxy

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:04:21 CET 2012

For first error it seems best way will be patching conduit-network as it
done it warp [1]. I don't know how to deal with second error.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/warp/1.1.0.1/doc/html/src/Network-Wai-Handler-Warp.html#runSettings

--
Alexander V Vershilov

Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 07:52:39PM +0000, grant wrote