[Haskell-cafe] Hackage 2 maintainership

Simon Meier iridcode at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:54:26 CET 2012

Hi Duncan,

I just wanted to thank you and all the other guys pushing Hackage 2
towards a public release. I just tested the

http://hackage.factisresearch.com/

instance and it's blazingly fast. Cool stuff! The reverse dependencies
are also very useful. I know that sending patches instead of thanks
would help more. I'll try that in a (hopefully) not too distant future
:-)

best regards and thanks again,
Simon