[Haskell-cafe] FreeSect -- generalised sections syntax extension

Ras Far rasfar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:22:22 CET 2012

For anyone who tried building the implementation linked off the
fremissant page (see above email), there was a glitch or two and this
is fixed.  The problem being simply the target path -- I build to a
ramdisk because, as is often the case, GHC produces a rather large
binary and I don't like to thrash my HDD during development.  The
executable is now produced in the root directory of the distro.

Cheers,
Andrew