[Haskell-cafe] FreeSect -- generalised sections syntax extension

Ras Far rasfar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:27:20 CET 2012

Hello,

I bit premature perhaps but I wanted to post it on a leap day...

http://fremissant.net/freesect

Thanks for eyebloom on #haskell for motivating me to finally implement
an old idea.  Thanks to the rest on #haskell for doing their best to
talk me out of it. ;)

I make no claims regarding the usefulness of the extension, but some
folks might find it interesting, or may just appreciate additional
examples of using HSE and SYB.  I regret that I am not a better
Haskell coder, but it is what it is!

Kind Reg'ds,
Andrew Seniuk (rasfar)