[Haskell-cafe] Maintainer of pngload listening?

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:21:00 CEST 2012

Hi,
 I was reviewing old code and the same happened to me. A simpler (and
cleaner) solution is:
1. Remove dependency on haskell98
2. Remove "import System"
3. Add the following two imports:
import System.Environment
import System.Exit

No need to import prelude explicitly. The program should compile
without problems this way.

Cheers,
Ivan