[Haskell-cafe] Maintainer of pngload listening?

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:18:56 CEST 2012

Hi,
 I am not the maintainer.

 AFAIK, haskell98 is only used to import System in Test.hs.

 You should be able to remove the dependency on haskell98 from the
cabal file and install the library without problems. In order to test
it, move Test.hs to a temp directory after installing the library, add
the following import to that file:

import "base" Prelude

And compile with:

ghc --make Test.hs -package haskell98 -XPackageImports -XNoImplicitPrelude

Cheers,
Ivan.