[Haskell-cafe] Haskell (GHC 7) on ARM

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Jun 11 08:14:46 CEST 2012

On 06/10/12 03:06 PM, Ben Gamari wrote:
> Let the list know if you encounter any issues. I'll try to dust off my
> own development environment once I get back to the states next week to
> ensure that everything still works. I've been meaning to setup the
> PandaBoard as a build slave as Karel's has been failing for some time
> now (perhaps you could look into this, Karel?).

Hi Ben,

my builder machine is i.MX53 Quick Start Board and it's not failing due
to software or hardware issue, but simply GHC HEAD is broken on ARM
since February this year. Over the weekend I've tried to git bisect to
get the culprit patch, but so far no results. I'll continue or better
both ARM machines I do have available here will continue working on this.

Cheers,
Karel