[Haskell-cafe] every Friday the 13th at midnight...

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:50:43 CEST 2012

Yes, this is what I need, but to try to serialize invocations of "recur"
would be equivalent to roll my own implementation of iCalendar (RFC 5545)...
Is there an implemention of iCalendar (parser, writer) in Haskell?

What I want to do is a sort of scheduler: triggering regular tasks a bit
like cron. Is there a high-level "scheduler" in the libraries?
For example I would pass it a list of UTCTimes and it wakes me up for my
next appointment :)

Best,
Corentin