[Haskell-cafe] Adding to the haskell wiki

Nathan Hüsken nathan.huesken at posteo.de
Mon Jul 16 14:00:46 CEST 2012

Hey,

I have been a passive member of the haskell community for quite some
time now. I have benefit from the community a lot through the mailing
list, the haskell webpage and other channels. Thanks for all that!

Now I am trying to give a little bit back, and I started a blog about
writing javascript games in haskell using UHC and haste.
I am not an expert in haskell nor javascript, but I am "collecting"
information from various sources and put it together in the blog so that
others with a similar goal my have a smoother start.

Writing a blog is one thing, but of course I also want people who are
interested in the topic to find it.

Never being an active member of the community, I wonder if I should do.
I guess I should add it to the haskellwiki. But I am unsure where.
It certainly falls in the "games" category, but the page only lists game
projects.

The blog can be found here: http://jshaskell.blogspot.de/

Regards,
Nathan