[Haskell-cafe] ghc-api Static Semantics?

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:38:27 CET 2012

Hi,

I don't know what you actually need, but if haskell-src-exts is an option,
it is quite a bit easier to use (definitely easier to understand for me!).
Especially when used together with Uniplate.

For example, for a given piece of AST one can get all the identifiers used
like so:

[ x | Ident x <- universeBi ast ]

Finding where they are bound shouldn't be very hard either.

Hope this helps,
Ozgur