[Haskell-cafe] ghc-api Static Semantics?

Christopher Brown cmb21 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 18:33:54 CET 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's possible to get an AST from the ghc-api decorated with static-semantics?
In particular, I am interested in use and bind locations for all names in the AST together with the module they are bound, etc.

Looking through the online docs, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.
Even if I can tell from the AST where a variable is bound that would be enough,  if this is by making all names unique and qualified that would be better than nothing.

Hope someone can help,
Chris.