[Haskell-cafe] Idris

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:24:24 CET 2012

Just by looking at the hackage dependencies, it doesn't look like it has
unix-only dependencies. Maybe the Boehm garbage collector?
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/

Also, Idris has a mailing list, Edwin would be more likely to respond
there: http://groups.google.com/group/idris-lang

HTH,
Ozgur