[Haskell-cafe] ghc default options

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:37:59 CET 2012

I don't know if there's a ghc main config file (I haven't found any) but
you can always use one of the following:

1) alias

2) Modify the lib field of one of the package config files in .ghc or
/usr/lib/ghc,
probably of ghc itself.

3) Modify your cabal files. You can use extra-lib-dirs or ghc-options.

(I guess you can also do it with a pragma in your haskell files,
but I find that even worse than having to use -L in the command
line).

3 is the one I use.