[Haskell-cafe] Finally, a pure iteratee library that deals with errors

Daniel Waterworth da.waterworth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:50:22 CET 2012

Hi all,

There's seems to be a growing trend amongst the Haskell community for
writing replacements of enumerator. It's shortcomings are well
documented, but the solution is, IMO, undecided. This is my attempt:

https://gist.github.com/1915841

I have largely copied pipes' concept. The major difference is that
pipes are now able to push, pull, complete or throw an error. Errors
are propagated up and down a pipeline, triggering all of the error
handlers. The library is in a fairly unrefined state, but the core
functionality is there.

I look forward to your feedback,

Daniel