[Haskell-cafe] Subject: A universal data store interface

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Tue Feb 14 20:37:52 CET 2012

Hi Deian,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - this is a neat project! It
actually looks *exactly* like persistent - I can't actually discern a
meaningful difference, although likely your internals are slightly
simpler if you only support MongoDB. If your goals are to support
multiple backends then it seems your goals are *exactly* the same as
Persistent. Lets collaborate on this off of the mail list.

The url listed on hackage for the git repo points to Stanford, not github.

Greg Weber