[Haskell-cafe] Fancy REPL

serialhex serialhex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:21:56 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Heinrich Apfelmus <apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
> wrote:

> I'm not so sure about the "soon" part, but yes, using FRP to make music is
> part of the plan.

you know, i've been thinking about this recently, and while i need more
haskell skillz if i want to do some sound synthesis, i think it would be
really spiffy to work on something like that!  are you working on this
privately or do you have a public repo one can clone?  a fully-haskell
sound synth program would be really spiffy!!  (esp if one could code new
synths in real-time in haskell....)
hex

--
*  my blog is cooler than yours: http://serialhex.github.com
*  The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to