[Haskell-cafe] Navigating 'Strategic' programming babel

José Pedro Magalhães jpm at cs.uu.nl
Mon Dec 17 11:36:29 CET 2012

Hi Ravi,

You might want to browse through "Comparing Libraries for Generic
Programming in Haskell":
http://www.cs.uu.nl/research/techreps/repo/CS-2008/2008-010.pdf

SYB and Uniplate are two widely used and well-maintained systems for
strategic traversals over arbitrary datatypes. There are other options,
too, but it depends on exactly what you want to do.

Cheers,
Pedro