[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: tie-knot library

Ramana Kumar Ramana.Kumar at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 12 02:26:05 CET 2012

Using the GPL (or a strong copyleft free license) strengthens the free
software community of which I thought the Haskell community is a part (or
at least intersects substantially).

I'm not sure why people are recommending not to use it.
Let me counter with my recommendation against switching to the weaker BSD
license, so readers don't get the impression that we all agree on this
issue.