[Haskell-cafe] Exploring Programming Language Theory

Danny Gratzer danny.gratzer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 23:41:02 CET 2012

Sorry for the multiple posts, last time I try to write any decent length
email from my phone...

Anyways, and that was "a tutorial" not "an introduction". I am also reading
his "The Implementation of Functional Programming Languages". But in any
case, I'm liking these books a lot! It's super interesting and everything
but a little out of date. Does anyone know of books that cover a similar
subject matter but are more current?

To summarize, books that go from compiling a high level language to lambda
calculus and/or the theory behind lambda calculus and similar?

Thank you so much!

--
Danny Gratzer