[Haskell-cafe] Cabal install fails due to recent HUnit

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:42:50 CEST 2012

Well, this one looks like it was my fault because I never read this thread
and this morning I uploaded that package (abstract-deque) with the
conditional in the test-suite.  The reason this conditional isn't there now
is that the package was hacked in place to remove tests, which is fine.

Actually, as a maintainer I'm not really clear on how to test this
behavior.  I tried "cabal configure" with cabal-install-0.10.2 as in the
original post and I couldn't reproduce the problem.