[Haskell-cafe] Lost global Contents of haddock

Marco Túlio Pimenta Gontijo marcotmarcot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:28:41 CEST 2012

Hi.

I just noticed that my global Contents of the haddock documentation of
modules ( file:///home/marcot/.cabal/share/doc/index.html ) lost most
of the modules.  My workflow is fairly straightforward, but I do some
--reinstall --force-reinstalls with cabal install.  For instance, the
link for Prelude is not there, but Prelude.Unicode from
base-unicode-symbols is present.  I can still access documentation
from the package's Contents page (
file:///usr/local/share/doc/ghc/html/libraries/base-4.5.1.0/index.html
).

What could have caused this?  Is there a way to recover all the links?

I'm using Debian Squeeze with ghc-7.4.2 (installed with
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/7.4.2/ghc-7.4.2-x86_64-unknown-linux.tar.bz2
), cabal install version 0.14.0, using version 1.14.0 of the Cabal
library.

Greetings.

--
marcot