[Haskell-cafe] Fixity declaration extension

Евгений Пермяков permeakra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:04:10 CEST 2012

Your idea looks _much_ better from code clarity point of view, but it's
unclear to me, how to deal with it internally and in error messages. I'm
not a compiler guy, though.

Worse, it does not allow to set up fixity relative to operator that is
not in scope and it will create unnecessary intermodule dependencies.
One should fall back to numeric fixities for such cases, if it is needed.