[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANN: Portackage - a hackage portal

Andrew Seniuk rasfar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:25:51 CEST 2012

...and the "binary" packages (those exposing no modules) are now up at
http://fremissant.net/portackage/binary.php

Not nice to have them in a separate table, but for now that's the case. :(

So the three links in summary:

module tree: http://fremissant.net/portackage/modules.php
library packages: http://fremissant.net/portackage/binary.php
other packages: http://fremissant.net/portackage/portackage.php