[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] ANN: Portackage - a hackage portal

Andrew Seniuk rasfar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:42:31 CEST 2012

First let me mention, there is now a complete modules tree with API
links (in a very preliminary state), at
http://fremissant.net/portackage/modules.php and the package view is
still http://fremissant.net/portackage

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:
> Great work! Thanks.
>
> Does it include only packages without executables ? Eg I see
> hledger-lib but not the hledger or gist packages. It would be nice
> to have all of hackage there.

Simon, thank you. And, yes, as a temporary measure, I elided the
packages that expose no modules, to try to tame the slowness a bit. I
could provide them on a similar, separate page, until figure out some
optimisations.

Derek, if you're reading, sorry if I seemed defensive there before. :)

Okay, this bagel is screaming "Eat Me!!"...

Kind Reg'ds,
Andrew