[Haskell-cafe] Binding a socket to all interfaces

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at iij.ad.jp
Wed Sep 28 10:34:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

Sorry for the delay but I made a patch and sent a pull request:

	https://github.com/haskell/network/pull/18

After consideration, I realized that Johan's opinion is better.
Please read the comment of this request above.

When the next network package will be released, this problem will
disappear, I hope. We don't have to change Warp at all.

--Kazu