[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: problem with cabal install MissingH-1.1.1.0

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 13:23:39 CEST 2011

There are for sure people who know better Haskell on Mac than me.
When I made tests for EclipseFP, I just used the latest Haskell Platform
release containing GHC 7.0.3 and it worked fine. Maybe the best thing you
can do is start all over again using Haskell platform, if you don't need any
new feature in GHC 7.2
Other option is compiling the development version of scion-class-browser
(you can find it in https://github.com/serras/scion-class-browser) which
drops the dependency on MissingH, and tell EclipseFP to use that version.